Ice cream is most popular on hot summer days, but many people enjoy eating it year-round. Even if the temperature is below freezing outside, there is no reason why you should not enjoy ice cream in the winter. Here are some reasons to eat ice cream any day of the year.
• Ice cream can put a smile on anyone’s face on any day of the year. If you have the winter blues, ice cream will brighten your day.
• Winter brings seasonal flavors, such as eggnog, gingerbread, peppermint, pumpkin, and holiday flavors that are not available in the spring and summer.
• You can make delicious treats, such as a warm brownie sundae or apple pie a la mode.
• If you eat an ice cream cone outside on a cold winter day, it won’t melt like it would in the summer.
• There won’t be as much of a line at your favorite ice cream shop in the winter as there generally is in the summer.
• If you have a sore throat from a winter cold, ice cream can be soothing.
• Sitting by a fire can make you hot. You can cool off with ice cream.
Praline’s serves delicious homemade ice cream to customers throughout Connecticut year-round. Our tempting flavors include special seasonal choices, such as peppermint stick and eggnog chip, as well as classics such as vanilla, chocolate, graham cracker smacker, Snickers, fudge ripple, and many others. Stop into any one of our locations to enjoy some of our delicious ice cream this winter.